Things to do
Villa Meliya’s manager or our staff will certainly provide information of interesting nearby places. More than that, our staffs will help to arrange the transportation and make any bookings required.
Do not hesitate to ask the staffs about everything you need.
For the time being, here is some cool activities on offer you can enjoy within reach of the villa.
- If you like to learn how to surf, there are surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian. Scuba diving and Snorkeling are another checklist for you to do in Bali.
- Echo Beach is undoubtedly place to enjoy the spectacular sunset where you can grab cold beers and relax with a great views. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surf.
- Test your swing at the Nirwana golf course to experience 18 holes surrounded by miniature tour through Bali. Designed by Greg Norman, a golf legend is voted to be number one golf course in Asia.
- If you are a bargain lover, a shopping spree at one of the Denpasar’s markets within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital, is an exciting and rewarding experience. Or catch up a nearby market in Canggu Sunday market.
- Cafés and restaurants in Canggu are quite a fair rate to enjoy your meal.You could find gourmet food in Canggu Deli as well, they have a lot of fresh foods there.
- Seminyak offers you a plenty choice for Eating out. Everything from fine international dining to cheap n’ cheerful gourmet burgers can be had in this lovely diners paradise.
- Chill out completely with a massage or beauty treatment. Our villa manager will set up for you.
- Bali Equestrian Centre offers horseback riding tours in Canggu, either on the beach or village tours. The tours are held at walking pace making them suitable for children from 7 years and up. For even younger children, Bali Equestrian club offer pony rides and grooming within the club grounds. Must Try!!
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop). A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Certainly, Tanah Lot doesn’t need much introduction, from the time when it is Bali’s most famous temple. The temple is just a 15 minute drive from Canggu. Best time to go here is at Sunset. Just be careful on the peak season, will be fully crowded by visitors.
- Canggu Club, all in one activity spot, Splash Water park, Bounce Trampoline, Strike Bowling, Tennis, Gym, Spa, Cubby House and Restaurants Bistro, only 15 minutes drive to A great family day out.